» Stock Location: in Melbourne (Out of stock)
» Pick-up: is available. 2 hours after payment clears, confirm with sales
» Delivery: FREE delivery! Option to pay extra to choose fast Courier at check out
» Brand: MATROX
» Manuf. PN: T2G-D3D-IF
» Package Dimensions (cm): 30*24*6
» Actual Weight: 2.19
» Return Policy: This item is: "NON-RETURNABLE".
» Exceptions: Returns for DOA/Warranty defective as per our return policy.
» Warranty: Manufacturers warranty. Buy with confidence at our store, knowing that ALL our products are sourced from Australian suppliers, are brand new, and come with full manufacturers warranty.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 23/04/2017
- Lets you connect up to three monitors to the single Dual-link DVI or VGA video output of your system
- Creates a stretched desktop with a maximum resolution of 5760x1080 (3x 1920x1080)1,2 across three displays or 3840x1200 (2x1920x1200) 2 across two
- Uses your system's existing GPU to deliver a solid platform for office, 3D design, multimedia and digital signage applications
- Works with LCDs, CRTs and projectors
- Open an application on each display or span one across multiple-screens
- Experience Surround Gaming by expanding supported 3D games across three monitors, achieve a much wider in-game field of view
- Matrox Bezel Management compensates for monitor bezel gaps to bring realism to gaming and digital signage
- Quick and easy to install, there's no need to open the computer case or insert components
- Spans taskbar across monitors for easy access to all your open applications
- Includes Matrox PowerDesk software to easily manage your desktop configuration
- External device that won't void your system warranty
- Expand your desktop further by connecting a second TripleHead2Go to your graphics hardware to support up to six monitors at a time
* Please use Part Number to search at manufacturers website for more details